"Absolutely brilliant holiday, great place, great activities, very friendly and the staff are fabulous." Sue
|Location||Lefkas Island, Greece|
|Open||May - October |
|Activities||Yoga plus many optional fun activities|
|Prices||From £549/week twin sharing; single supplement available|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Pilates - Massage - Fitness - Cycling - Walking - Sailing - Kayaking|
|Contact||> Visit website|
> Check availability
> Ring UK 0844 499 2909
|Offer||Free welcome meal when you come via Neal's Yard Holidays.|
Healthy Option holidays offer extraordinary value for money yoga holidays with flights and a huge range of enjoyable activities included.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
The pretty fishing village of Vassiliki on the beautiful island of Lefkas in Greece's Ionian sea.
Included are up to 4 yoga classes a day as well as Pilates, fitness and body conditioning classes, guided walks and cycle rides, sailing, kayaking and paddleboard taster experiences, free massage, ayurvedic nutrition advice, and much more.
Dates: Weekly holidays running Sunday to Sunday, from 5 May to 6 October.
Price: from £549 per person including return flights from London Gatwick and twin occupancy of a room in a small and friendly hotel 30 metres from the beach. Meals are not included but a wide variety is available on site, mostly organic and home cooked. Single supplement available for solo occupancy.See above web link for full programme, or link to check availability by email, or phone.
The beach and pool bar restaurants offer a range of appetising homemade fare including delicious fresh salads, Mediterranean snacks and meals from breakfast through to early evening. Plus, tavernas, bars and cafes in Vassiliki harbour, a five-minute stroll away.
Teenagers welcome, discounts are available for young people under 18.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity PureTrust.org.uk.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is part-owned by locals and employs locals
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits from excursions
- Supports LAWS (Lefkas Animal Welfare Society)
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport and/or bicycle (where feasible)
- Offers an incentive or discount if you arrive by public transport and/or bike
- Produces some of own green energy via solar power and solar water heating
"The teamwork between the Greek families and the employees of Healthy Options is very nice... I loved the good mood of the staff and guests alike and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff."
"Yes, I'd recommend this holiday – but not to too many people or they'll all want to come!" Jo (returning guest)
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.